Cyber security advisory – governance, risk and compliance
GRC starts with assessing risks to your business and cascades down from there. It is an essential part of your long-term business planning. GRC keeps you on the right-side of law and regulations while meeting your business objectives.
In a well-run management system, your IT operations align to your business objectives, other processes and GRC requirements in a seamless flow – so that the IT supports the business effectively.
GRC improves decision-making and cohesion by allowing you to assess the potential impact of a decision across your entire organisation.
Sense of security can work with you to enhance your GRC performance and tighten down your management system to deliver:
- Better IT-related decision-making
- More efficient IT investments
- Fewer silos (systems that don’t work with other systems)
- Stronger cohesion between your departments.
GRC has three components:
Governance: aligning organisational activities, such as IT operations, with your business goals.
Risk: using a formal process to identify risks (including IT risks) and opportunities against your management and business goals.
Compliance: ensuring that your IT systems and data are properly secured and satisfy regulatory requirements.
SOS, a trusted security partner
At Sense of Security, our expert consultants have extensive experience in GRC. We use best-practice consulting methodology to ensure a quality result.
We tailor our service to your needs to give you a unique approach for your business. In doing so, we account for your operating context, compliance obligations, and current information strategy – we become your security partner.
In the Sense of Security approach, we:
- Assess your business risk profile.
- Establish the key drivers affecting your security performance.
- Address the security issues with the biggest impact on your business.
- Eliminate costs associated with low-risk activities.